Bream Bay Kindergarten Video

Friday, August 5, 2016

Baby Neo visits for a bath!

We were all sooo excited to welcome Donna and baby Neo back to kindergarten ..... for a bath!

The children were both pleased and a little dubious that Neo would want a bath but he was more than happy to oblige.

 

He undressed ready for his bath, then he slowly began to smile as he realised what was about to happen.....




"Children learn through responsive and reciprocal relationships with people, places and things. Interaction provides a rich social world for children to make sense of and gives opportunities for them to learn by trying out their ideas with adults and other children" (MoE, 1996).


  
  
The children were all very interested and stayed to watch the whole process. They enjoyed watching just how much Neo enjoyed his bath. I asked them afterwards what they thought.....

"It was fun. I liked it cause baby Neo wanted it" said Manaia.

"Him cried because he wanted a toy. And him was kicking his legs in the bath and then him go home" said Ella-Breeze.

"He was fluffy cause he had a warm clothes on" said Sophia. "He loves the water, Donna said that. He was cute. When I was a baby they called me little baby".

Gideon said "He was so cute. He was paddling. I used to be a baby and I cried and cried when I had a bath. Neo didn't cry."

Kendall-Lee said "It was fun watching Neo.  I liked the baby".


Thank you Donna and Neo for coming back for a special visit! It was lovely to reconnect with you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment